Wish you were here…
We’re in the midst of the pandemic and it certainly has been a strange time indeed. So much of a chance to reflect and re-assess. I’ve really missed going to meet new people in their houses and make their events so special with delicious food. The good thing about cooking though, is that you can still do it every day and I can say, hand on heart, that I’ve been eating the best food I can find on all of your behalves!
New online courses
But I haven’t just been cooking, I’ve been plotting and scheming too and I’m so excited to share that I’ve devised a series of 12 brilliant online cooking courses that you can subscribe to online and follow at your own pace.
Health & Wellness
It’s more important now that ever that we eat well, for on-going good health and immunity, so as well as making delicious food, you can learn about what food fuels you and keeps you well so that you can fight whatever comes: healthy food doesn’t have to be a chore, in fact it’s some of the best there is. All of our recipes come with short and snappy videos so you can cook and pick lots of great pro chef techniques along the way.
Subscribe today and you can try the first two weeks out for FREE before you buy. You can subscribe here and in the meantime, keep your eyes peeled on social media for more information about what’s coming up! I’m looking forward being with you virtually in your kitchens soon!
- Does Gold or Silver win the day?
- The real deal
- Wish you were here…
- Girl power in the plant world
- Check your pulses, folks!
- Give Quince a Chance
- Oh the times, they are a changin’
- One potato, two potato…
- Gazpacho Andaluz
- Culture vulture, my gut instinct
- Sopa Azteca
- A different cake for Easter
- The Colour Purple
- The sprout is back!
- Glut? Surfeit? It’s all Greek to me…
- Life’s a peach
- A lamb recipe that’s too good just for Easter
- Flippin’ ‘eck, it’s Pancake Day!
- Pink Love: the perfect recipe for Valentine’s
- A tart to Trump the political mood
- Baklava palaver
- Raddichiously delicious
- Radicchio, lentil, feta salad
- Gooseberry & elderflower upside down cake
- Risotto heaven
- Corporate catering and no horsing around
- Crumbling in the face of seasonality
- How is experimenting spelt
- Poutine – a mess alright or just a right mess!
Tara is an award-winning chef and author, who started out in top restaurant kitchens in Bristol before setting up her own business in 2010. She is a Judge at The Taste of the West Awards, and in her private life, Tara is an avid cook, fermenter and eater and loves teaching others how to do the same! Tara published her first book, 10 Years of Food Fads, in 2020 to celebrate 10 years of business.