The real deal
I have recently returned from the most wonderful holiday in Greece – a week in Mykonos and a week in Santorini. Unbelievably, I had never been there before! I don’t know what I have been doing for all these years? My family had a grandiose house in Spain for many years and as a Hispanophile and language graduate, Spain has enjoyed nearly all of my holiday budget over the years but things and people, and, thankfully incomes, change: now I’m ready to continue my new found love affair with Greece apace. Perhaps I’ll even learn Greek one day too, who knows?!
- Does Gold or Silver win the day?
- The real deal
- Wish you were here…
- Girl power in the plant world
- Check your pulses, folks!
- Give Quince a Chance
- Oh the times, they are a changin’
- One potato, two potato…
- Gazpacho Andaluz
- Culture vulture, my gut instinct
- Sopa Azteca
- A different cake for Easter
- The Colour Purple
- The sprout is back!
- Glut? Surfeit? It’s all Greek to me…
- Life’s a peach
- A lamb recipe that’s too good just for Easter
- Flippin’ ‘eck, it’s Pancake Day!
- Pink Love: the perfect recipe for Valentine’s
- A tart to Trump the political mood
- Baklava palaver
- Raddichiously delicious
- Radicchio, lentil, feta salad
- Gooseberry & elderflower upside down cake
- Risotto heaven
- Corporate catering and no horsing around
- Crumbling in the face of seasonality
- How is experimenting spelt
- Poutine – a mess alright or just a right mess!
Tara is an award-winning chef and author, who started out in top restaurant kitchens in Bristol before setting up her own business in 2010. She is a Judge at The Taste of the West Awards, and in her private life, Tara is an avid cook, fermenter and eater and loves teaching others how to do the same! Tara published her first book, 10 Years of Food Fads, in 2020 to celebrate 10 years of business.