We’ve gone online!
I’ve been in the catering business for 9 years and have always made sure I get away and escape from it all every year. I think this is part of the reason I am so happy and still doing what I do. Travel broadens the mind and going to different countries is so important for a chef – that’s my excuse anyway!
This week I’m in Mykonos – next week Santorini! I’ve eaten some incredibly simple but delicious food. There were aubergines baked with tomato and feta, shrimps with green peppers, onion, dill, tomato and feta and fried feta with sesame & honey and it’s only day four.
The thing about Mykonos is its trademark whitewashed buildings – local Planning Regulations forbid builds that exceed two stories and all buildings must be whitewashed.
What is your business, or indeed your personal, trademark?
Tara’s Table Catering Trademark
At Tara’s Table, our trademark is that we always leave your kitchen spotless, so if you are thinking of entertaining with our Private Chef Service, you can relax completely and leave it all to us – we sometimes leave your kitchen even cleaner than we find it!
For more about our corporate catering or our services as a private chef in the Bristol area, do get in touch.
- Does Gold or Silver win the day?
- The real deal
- Wish you were here…
- Girl power in the plant world
- Check your pulses, folks!
- Give Quince a Chance
- Oh the times, they are a changin’
- One potato, two potato…
- Gazpacho Andaluz
- Culture vulture, my gut instinct
- Sopa Azteca
- A different cake for Easter
- The Colour Purple
- The sprout is back!
- Glut? Surfeit? It’s all Greek to me…
- Life’s a peach
- A lamb recipe that’s too good just for Easter
- Flippin’ ‘eck, it’s Pancake Day!
- Pink Love: the perfect recipe for Valentine’s
- A tart to Trump the political mood
- Baklava palaver
- Raddichiously delicious
- Radicchio, lentil, feta salad
- Gooseberry & elderflower upside down cake
- Risotto heaven
- Corporate catering and no horsing around
- Crumbling in the face of seasonality
- How is experimenting spelt
- Poutine – a mess alright or just a right mess!
Tara is an award-winning chef and author, who started out in top restaurant kitchens in Bristol before setting up her own business in 2010. She is a Judge at The Taste of the West Awards, and in her private life, Tara is an avid cook, fermenter and eater and loves teaching others how to do the same! Tara published her first book, 10 Years of Food Fads, in 2020 to celebrate 10 years of business.